- To develop irAEs predictive tools based on clinical characteristics.
- To explore irAEs occurrence in relation to hormonal profiles, exploring the differences in female and male cancer patients, and in pre- vs post-menopausal female patients.
- To explore the role of concomitant medications on irAEs occurrence.
- Gene-expression analysis: to identify immune-related genes in patients with various solid tumors treated with immunotherapy associated with the development of irAEs.
- SNPs analysis: to perform a preliminary genome wide association study for the identification of germline variations associated with the development of irAEs. with the hypothesis that the individual’s genetic makeup may be related to irAEs.
- Microbioma analysis: to analyze gut microbiota aiming at performing RNA/DNA sequencing analysis for identifying components associated with the development of irAEs.
Send us an email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 G-DEFINER | Powered by G-DEFINER
Graphics for this website have been provided by the G-DEFINER Consortium Partners. No part of this website may be used, Reproduced and/or disclosed in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the G-DEFINER Consortium Partners